Lake Charles Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lake Charles Racing

Trash talking and shit starting goes here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yellow jersey night come get some

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yellow jersey night come get some Empty Yellow jersey night come get some Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:08 pm

cbarrow

Tomorrow night is for yellow break aways welcome. No running red lights so there is a little luck involved or you can be like Josh and attack someone with bike trouble and hope they catch the train so you don't get caught. No whinning just shut up and ride. If we're lucky maybe even Stephanie's coach will let him ride to. Don't be a wanker a come ride people!!!

2Yellow jersey night come get some Empty Re: Yellow jersey night come get some Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:08 pm

m.gorton

you would think after last year's yellow jersey race, that steph would want some retribution...

3Yellow jersey night come get some Empty Re: Yellow jersey night come get some Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:01 pm

cbarrow

Women usually don't care about retribution and I think she got her feelings hurt

4Yellow jersey night come get some Empty WHoo She's a man eater Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:38 pm

Joshacamp

Joshacamp

cbarrow wrote:Women usually don't care about retribution and I think she got her feelings hurt

Hey I hope Richards doesn't show up.. getting sick of all the crowds coming around when him and Gorton are together thinking that Hall and Oats are on a reunion tour..

Any way if he does I guess I will hitch a tow rope up to his bike and pull him in the main group so he doesn't accuse me of cheating this week when I drop him.

PS Carl, Richard's bike malfunction was that his speedometer was rubbing. He could have just taken it off and rode. Any time he needed to know his speed I cold have told him.. doesn't take any scientific code to gauge slow.

And Stefan needs to stay home, I'd hate to lap him on the 7:15 ride too..

http://johndenver.com/

5Yellow jersey night come get some Empty Re: Yellow jersey night come get some Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:59 pm

cbarrow

I still have a teleport sticker Stephan can win since captain Spock won't be there

6Yellow jersey night come get some Empty Re: Yellow jersey night come get some Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:06 pm

StefanSmith

StefanSmith
Admin

Sorry homies I won't be gracing you all with my presence tomorrow night but have fun, drink a beer for me, and kick Josh's ass.

7Yellow jersey night come get some Empty Two Stafans and a Cup Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:17 pm

Joshacamp

Joshacamp

StefanSmith wrote:Sorry homies I won't be gracing you all with my presence tomorrow night but have fun, drink a beer for me, and kick Josh's ass.

Did your coach write that comment for you?

8Yellow jersey night come get some Empty Re: Yellow jersey night come get some Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:58 pm

StefanSmith

StefanSmith
Admin

Joshacamp wrote:
StefanSmith wrote:Sorry homies I won't be gracing you all with my presence tomorrow night but have fun, drink a beer for me, and kick Josh's ass.

Did your coach write that comment for you?

Maybe. Whats up with your fetish of Richards?

9Yellow jersey night come get some Empty Re: Yellow jersey night come get some Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:44 pm

Joshacamp

Joshacamp

I like to become my prey before I destroy them.. kind of like that dude from Silence of the Lambs.. his picture on my profile is like me wearing his skin.

10Yellow jersey night come get some Empty Re: Yellow jersey night come get some Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:56 am

cbarrow

Josh if you're gonna try to be like Goldie Locks you can't let yourself get dropped riding that single speed.

11Yellow jersey night come get some Empty Re: Yellow jersey night come get some Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:30 am

Joshacamp

Joshacamp

I'm bringing the single speed out of retirement next week.. depending on what sticker is up for grabs that is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]